Sunday, August 06, 2006

beyond everything...




Beyond Borders


I'v been wanting to watch this movie since it came out, but i finally got the chance to watch it last week, and i'm glad I did!
First off, let's put away the fact that Angelina and Clive starred in this movie-who happens to be two of my very fav actors- the movie itself, the story and the performance, I love how it ends as well, not ur average the boy gets the girl and livehappily ever after kinda ending, which actually gains the movie more reality points (not just b\c she's Angie she has to get the hot guy) very inspirational film too, after seeing the scenes in Ethupia and Cambudia, you'll feel so inspired to help, to share, to do something. you'll feel so small and silly for getting sad or angry over the Dior bag u couldn't find or the Chanel dress you thought it's not fair you that you couldn't afford.
Anyway, I noticed only one plot "hole" in the movie, the kid, Sara's kid.. he never grows up! from 89 till 95, no changes. he must have a medical condition or something, but no worries that won't affect the story in anyways.. he's not a major charactar.
I'm not gonna tell the story nor the highlights of the movie, I'm just recommending it for who haven't seen it yet.


WARNING if you, in any way, have cried over a movie before, you gonna sob on this!

No comments: