Monday, September 25, 2006

back to school's related issue

this has been the dullest week of my life so far (and i had MANY).
haven't bought any of the text books that i should'v gotten two weeks ago
don't ask why, i'm just not in the mood.. ugh isn't this always enough? :been listening to Opeth, Jeff Buckley and Chris Cornell alot this week, and u know how these guys can get sometimes, and to tell u the truth they haven't been much of a help in my situation lol, i even think that they'r the ones who made it worse!!
*smashes Chris Cornell on the head* (u know u'r still my hottie tottie tho,)
u see, the funny thing is that in this September i bought books that i don't think i'll ever finish reading till the end of '08!
i shopped the list that i'v been makin for a year now, and barley took my eyes of books for the whole summer.. looks like my reading break became "coercive reading break" and picked a hell of a wrong time.

No comments: